- Architecturally designed homes with genuine clay brick, precast concrete sills, vinyl siding,
quoins and “maintenance free”* Hardie Board with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.** House siting and exterior colour package selections are pre-selected and architecturally controlled.
- Architectural features include raked and/or tooled masonry joints (Vendor’s choice) and
- Exterior balcony railings with glass inserts and privacy screen.** Terraces with vinyl siding
half wall parapet and privacy screen, as per elevation. Patio level patio with wall or glass railing subject to grade conditions.**
- Side elevations to receive enhanced architectural details and windows, as per Architectural Control.**
- 2″ x 6″ exterior stud walls with wall sheathing.***
- Rooftop terraces and balcony flat roofs will have vinyl membrane.** Patio level patio areas
to have precast concrete patio stones.**
- Pre-finished “maintenance free”* aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves and downspouts.**
Seamed metal roofs.**
- Wood and steel beam construction.
- 5/8″ premium engineered OSB tongue & groove subfloor,*** nailed, glued & screwed.
- Ceiling heights — all ceiling heights to be 9′ high except for third level and rooftop terrace
level which will be 8′ high.***
- Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
- PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) hot and cold water lines throughout.
At Geranium, our commitment to leading edge design and construction innovation allows us to create homes of the highest calibre. Classic styling meets modern living in unique designs that showcase the finest craftsmanship together with the latest technologies and the most advanced building materials and construction methods. The result is a home of lasting quality and enduring value for today and the years ahead.
- All selections, including upgrades, are to be made from Vendor’s samples.
- Geranium Homes has been registered with Tarion Warranty Corporation since 1985 and is in good
standing. A completely computerized customer service program is available for a period of one year after closing. The following three inspection forms are to be submitted to the Vendor’s Head Office: A pre-delivery inspection form to be completed with the Vendor prior to closing. A second inspection form submitted a maximum of 30 days following the closing date. A final year end inspection form submitted anytime between a maximum of 30 days prior to and up to the one year anniversary of the closing date.
- Tarion coverage: One (1) year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials. Two (2) year warranty on electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution system, water penetration through building envelope and foundation. Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee on closing date.
- Qualified Energy Star® homes comply with Energy Star® for New Homes Technical Specifications. Inspection, evaluation and qualifications conducted by 3rd party Evaluator certified by
*”Maintenance Free” means as per manufacturer’s stated representations in respect of each particular product, and the Vendor does not make any representation or offer any warranty in respect thereof.
**Availability determined by house design.
***Specifications, sizes and finishing details are approximate and subject to change without notice.