With so much to consider when choosing a new home, buyers often find it helpful to list the benefits of purchasing in a particular community and check this against their family’s requirements. Geranium Homes offers 10 great reasons that Copperstone in Ballantrae (just north of Stouffville) deserves to be at the top of your list.
- A limited opportunity to own one of only 18 executive homes in a private cul-de-sac setting.
- Live close to many of York Region’s top natural amenities, recreation facilities, area shops, schools, equestrian centres, golf courses and Musselman’s Lake.
- Extra deep lots, no two the same, encompassing a half acre with extensive backyards to plan your personal oasis.
- An architecturally-controlled neighbourhood where homes will have exteriors in colour co-ordinated palettes of clay brick and stone, embellished with Hardie board siding and trim, shutters, metal roofs, turrets and cupolas providing architectural interest and variety.
- Select from nine different model types in bungalow-with-loft and two-storey styles, impeccably designed in collaboration with award-winning Hunt Design Associates.
- Comfort and peace-of-mind knowing your home is built to last with Geranium’s superior construction program as well as homes that will be ENERGY STAR for New Homes labelled. A first in Canada, rough-in plumbing is provided for a future optional grey water system. When installed, a grey water system offers up to 30 percent savings on annual water use.
- Available custom details such as waffle, coffered and raised tray ceilings, French doors and cold cellars to provide a home that truly mirrors your taste and style.
- A fabulous selection of today’s most desirable luxury finishes: natural gas fireplace, oak finish staircase, pre-finished oak hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, Berber broadloom, master suite vanity with marble top, and granite tile in front entry.
- At the heart of every home, the Copperstone kitchen is designed for form and function with a centre island, pantry and convenient servery in upgraded cabinetry choices with extended height uppers, crown moulding, valance lighting and granite countertops.
- Built by a multiple award-winning new homebuilder with a long history of creating sought-after neighbourhoods.
Copperstone’s spectacular portfolio of two-storey manors from 3,164 to 5,058 square feet and bungalow-loft designs from 2,990 to 3,732 square feet are priced from $1,150,000.
Winner of numerous industry pinnacle awards, including Home Builder of the Year and the Grand Sam Award, Geranium Homes is the Housing Division of Geranium Corporation and has been developing and building family communities across Southern Ontario for 36 years.